Seeking experienced, enthusiastic, mature, resourceful digital media and marketing assistants for fast-paced entrepreneurial firms in the franchise and fashion industries.
Send applications to [email protected]
20 hours/week. Hybrid.
Work side-by-side with the VP of Marketing & Administration and contribute to the creation, implementation and measuring of marketing strategies and campaigns to drive growth.
• Create, review, and edit social media content including posts and blogs
• Assists with growing eCommerce business
• Write and manage updates for websites
• Liaison w/graphic designer, printers, other vendors. Coordinate materials per brand standards.
• Assist with coordination of special events, including national sales conferences
• Create warehouse for digital assets and resources, organizing and streamlining on Google Drives.
• Develop/refine/update communication templates
• Create and update PowerPoints
• Support the Marketing VP and Corporate staff in daily administrative tasks
• Deliver end of week status update on all projects
• Three to five years of experience in digital marketing company; as part of a marketing team of a company with an integrated, effective digital marketing strategy; or as freelancer/contractor
• Experience with digital marketing trends & tools, including paid/unpaid strategies to increase visibility.
• Proficient and up to date in appropriate use of social media channels.
• Must be comfortable w/fast-paced environment. Passion for learning entrepreneurial business; interest in retail highly desired.
• Team player. Strong desire to learn new skills and share with team.
• Mature and professional demeanor; Must be comfortable with email and phone outreach.
• Excellent listening, verbal, and especially written communication skills, including copy editing.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Critical thinker. Process focused. Create and implement new processes as needed.
• Resourceful and solutions-oriented.
• Relationship builder. Customer service oriented.
• Driven to deliver thorough, accurate and excellent product/outcome on time.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, MS Office, Google Drive management.
• Self-starter, fast learner, curious, flexible.
Requirements: 2 writing samples are required. Personal laptop and cell phone.