Recruiter on Call with Jobs – Find Remote Jobs & Job Openings
December 21 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am EST
- Where do I find a job search recruiter?
- Are there recruiter job openings?
- How do I move from jobs to careers?
- How do I get jobs?
- Where do I find recruiter help?
- Where are there job openings?
- Where do I find a job recruiter?
- How do I do a career search?
- Where do I get help finding a job?
- Where are there open jobs?
- Where do I find an employment recruiter?
- Where can I find remote jobs?
- Where can I find remote jobs near me?
- Where do I find part-time remote jobs?
- Where do I find work-from-home jobs?
- Where do I find white-collar jobs?
Join recruiter on call with jobs with Melanie Mitchell-Wexler as she welcomes a guest recruiter each month of the third Thursday.
The guest recruiter will introduce themselves, share their job openings, and then attendees will do their elevator pitch introduction.
Michael Scott for November 16th
Elena Aragimova for December 21st
Jordan Hallow to be rescheduled in the future
Jeffrey Inman to be rescheduled in the future
CHAPTER LEADER BIO
Bringing 18+ years of recruiting and staffing experience, Melanie started Career & LifeCoaching in 2017 to help people find meaning and fulfillment in both their lives and careers. She thrives on helping her clients better understand themselves, understand the job searching process, and help them achieve their goals and land their dream jobs. find their passion, achieve their goals, and succeed in their careers and lives! Her success as a recruiter was driven by her ability to get her candidates hired. It is this innate knowledge of the market that she brings to her clients now as they navigate the job search process. Melanie helps her clients with everything from Resumes, Job Searches, Interviewing, LinkedIn Strategies, and building a successful personal brand. She thrives on helping her clients better understand themselves, understand the job searching process, and help them achieve their goals and land their dream jobs. find their passion, achieve their goals, and succeed in their careers.
CHAPTER LEADER CONTACT LINKS