LinkedIn continuously rolls out new features, and updates existing features. Are you keeping tabs on these? Here are eleven highlighted.
- Calendar Syncing – you can sync your calendar in the LinkedIn mobile app
- Carousel feature – a gradual rollout of the carousel feature is in the works for creators, so stay tuned (I do not have it yet)
- Followers – when people reach out to connect, they automatically follow you, and you can view your followers
- Free Job Post – you can create a free online job post
- Group analytics – group admins can see group analytics
- Industry Options – new industry options have been added
- LinkedIn Audio – there have been upgrades as this audio feature is being rolled out, including to company pages
- Products – add products to your experience section is currently being rolled out
- Reshare a Post – first click share and then click repost
- Save Post as draft – an article in LinkedIn’s knowledge base is forthcoming, but you should be able to click on the cancel button when you get to the end of the post to save it as a draft, and it is being rolled out on the desktop version
- Service Pages – you can now add media to a service page and also link your service page to your company page
Did you see the other 2022 LinkedIn updates?
- Subscribe to my newsletter on LinkedIn for bright ideas to manage your career.
- Join as a member at https://greatcareers.org/membership of the #1 business networking association on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Book of Lists two years in a row!
- Register on the events page for these upcoming online events.
- If you need a resume or LinkedIn profile to get you to your next step, book a call to chat!
- Follow #GreatCareersPHL
Lynne M. Williams is the Executive Director of the Great Careers Groups, a volunteer-run 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that provides career education and networking connections for 1) job seekers in career transition, including veterans, and 2) employed and self-employed for career management. She is also the President of ChemPharma.net and runs a Clubhouse session on Fridays at 11 AM ET in the Thought Leadership Branding Club.
Aside from writing keyword-focused content for ATS resumes and LinkedIn profiles, Lynne is currently writing her doctoral dissertation on LinkedIn for Job Seekers. She is a contributing author on “Applying to Positions” in Find Your Fit: A Practical Guide to Landing the Job You Love along with the late Dick Bolles, the author of What Color is Your Parachute?, and is also a speaker on career topics.