NONPROFIT CAREER NETWORK | CAREER EDUCATION
& NETWORKING FOR NONPROFIT COLLEAGUES
Welcome! The Nonprofit Career Network (NCN) brings together consultants, employees, job seekers, volunteers, Board members, or networkers of nonprofits.
This chapter brings together those who are currently consulting to nonprofits, work for nonprofits, have an interest in nonprofits, or want to learn more about them for the purpose of professional development, networking, and/or collegiality.
This chapter is currently meeting online only.
- Open discussions addressing questions from individuals participants about business issues
- Pro-bono consultations with staff and board members of nonprofit organizations
Professional development sessions address:
- Issues relevant to running a consulting practice as a solo practitioner
- Best practices in charitable nonprofit organizations
- Nonprofit topics for a greater depth of knowledge on the subject matter
- How to start a nonprofit
Social events (when we can return to in-person events) include:
- Holiday breakfast
- Summer coffee break
- Summer social happy hour
- Joint holiday social mingling with the entire organization
Click here for Nonprofit Resources
The monthly chapter meetings are currently on hiatus, but join us at our other online events!
How to Leverage LinkedIn for Nonprofit Success on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 3 PM ET sponsored by TechSoup – Register here