- This event has passed.
Tips to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile
January 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
How can you define your value proposition, optimize your LinkedIn profile, and leverage it for impact? What do you need to do to increase your exposure, tell your story, and develop your networking strategies?
Did you know:
- LinkedIn has over 875 million users worldwide and welcomes a new member every two seconds?
- LinkedIn is a database that can be mined for relationship building?
This informative workshop will delve into a research-based philosophy and strategies to create a LinkedIn profile that is geared towards viewers with average attention spans of about 7 seconds. You’ll get insights into the role of cognitive neuroscience and how the evolution of the “digital brain” is central to what and how people skim online content.
You’ll discover tips, tricks, and best practices to more strategically format your LinkedIn profile, optimize your use of keywords, and differentiate your personal brand to stand out.
By attending this session, you’ll learn:
- Where in your profile to effectively incorporate keywords and how to research them
- How to clearly brand yourself and develop your “secret sauce” to stand out
- How to strategically format and streamline your profile and headline
- Strategies, tactics, and best practices
Lynne Williams, Ed.D. Candidate is the Executive Director of the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group, which provides online career education and networking for career transition (job seekers) and career management ( employed and self-employed). She also writes resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and LinkedIn company pages and focuses on keywords. She is working on her doctoral dissertation on the topic of LinkedIn for job seekers. Connect on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/lynnewilliams and visit https://linktr.ee/lynnewilliams to learn more.