Exploring Salary Negotiation & Compensation Trends
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EST
This meeting is free to paid monthly or annual members https://greatcareers.org/membership
Understand salary negotiation techniques and stay informed about compensation trends.
Chui Senanayake, MBA – Founder and CEO – The Job Helpers
Seventeen years ago, Chui traveled from 85-degree Sri Lanka to -50-degree weather in fabulous Fargo, North Dakota. He was 19, homeless, living out of 2 suitcases after his one-way trip to dreamland.
Today, he is an MBA graduate with over 15 years of HR and recruiting experience helping job seekers land interviews with numerous small, medium, and large-scale organizations. When Chui came up with the idea to establish The Job Helpers, he was out of a job. He went through the same grueling process that most job seekers do. Chui’s health insurance was also running out, and he had to find employment fast with a baby on the way. On the 28th day of his job hunt, he received an offer from a Microsoft partner, and since then, he has been applying the strategies he learned to help others succeed in their job search.
The Job Helpers has a team of resume writers who have written 50,000+ resumes, recruiters with 20+ years of experience, and career experts who have helped candidates receive job offers within 2-3 weeks.
Here are some ways The Job Helpers have contributed to the success of over 50,000 job seekers:
- Free resume evaluations for job seekers to help them effectively assess their job search.
- Rebuilding resumes with the correct keywords Fortune-level companies prefer when hiring top talent.
- Creating cover letters portraying the value and impact with compelling examples.
- Building content for the LinkedIn profile to be visible to top recruiters and hiring managers.
- Guiding candidates to keep track of job applications through an online job tracker.
- Offering personal branding advice and recruiter-friendly social media optimization strategies.
- Hosting career development sessions focusing on short and long-term career goals.
Chui’s Message: As the CEO, it’s a job well done when I achieve my goal: to help job seekers worldwide find employment fast. I’m living my dream, and so can you!