Build Greater Mindset, Confidence & Accountability for your Business & Life
July 12 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
Register for this free webinar with optional add-ons https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/build-greater-mindset-confidence-accountability-for-your-business-life-tickets-579599747447
How important are confidence and mindset in your business or career growth? According a recent study, 95%-99% of senior leaders say confidence is critical to leadership growth and career success.
Join 3 Mindset Experts – Bobby Umar, Angie Alexander, Roy Kowarski – for a two-parter event where they will talk about the power of Mindset, Confidence, and Accountability, and then invite you for a VIP session to dive deeper into your current situation and future goals to set you up for success.
What You’ll Learn:
- Develop the #1 most important leadership quality (the growth mindset)
- Understand the true depth of human potential, both yours and others you work with
- How to avoid the fatal mistakes that leads many organizations to fail
- Instill a growth mindset in your employees and coach them to reach their potential
- Inspire a growth-oriented culture that values learning and creativity
- Use proven strategies to set growth-oriented goals and action plans
How You’ll Benefit:
- Feel confident in your ability to learn any skill you need to be a great leader
- Stop holding yourself back due to a fear of failure
- Bring your organization into the future by understanding disruptive innovation and blue ocean thinking
- Be less sensitive to constructive criticism and embrace ways to improve
- Build a foundation for thought leadership and organizational success
This workshop is a MUST attend for anyone who is interested in becoming a thought leader digitally literate, developing an adaptable mindset, and embracing new tools and ways or working. There are always new devices, systems, people, and programs being developed, which constantly challenge our mindset. By conquering these mindset challenges, you will grow as leaders.
***NOTE: This webinar training is FREE. But if you want more hands-on help, we are offering something special for a smaller group who really want impact, hands-on support, and customization for their business and brand journey. Look at the Tier 1 Add-On options.
Part 1 – Why Mindset, Confidence and Accountability Matters (first hour – free)
- The challenges people face with confidence and accountability
- What the data says
- Understanding the Sage Mindset
- How our experts focused on Mindset to create greater impact as leaders
- How this affects your thought leadership brand
- Want the REPLAY? You need to sign up for the second hour via the Add-On in the eventbrite checkout
Tier 1 Add-On: We will do this in the second hour of the training. Here is what you get when you select the “Tier 1 Add-On”.
Part 2 – Deep Dive Workshop (second hour – for only 6-10 people)
- We will work with you hands on to understand your challenges, current situation and provide 2-3 key strategies to move forward
- Our experts will work with each of you on the right customized frameworks and tools to help you
- This special workshop portion must be purchased via the Add-On section of the Eventbrite link and you will get the REPLAY for the whole two hours.
- BONUSES for signing up for this special Add-On portion include:
- Bobby’s 12-min “My 5 Best Storytelling Tips” Training Video
- Networking Mastery Module 1 – “How to Build a Winning Mindset”
- Downloadable PDF – “3 Ways to Book Your First Speaking Gigs”
“I was at your workshop last week and am still inspired by it. I’m combing through my notes and starting to write all my stories. Thank you for inspiring!”
*Members are those who are in the Thought Leadership Branding Club membership community. They will get access to the Tier-1 replay for free. You can also sign up to be a member and get access to weekly coaching calls, internal resources, specialized training and special events like this one. Sign up HERE.
Bobby Umar is a 5x TEDx speaker, and one of the top social media influencers in the world, with over 650,000 followers. Inc Magazine named him one of the Top 100 Leadership Speakers, alongside Richard Branson, Brené Brown, John Maxwell and Robin Sharma. He has been named the “2nd Best Business Coach to Follow” on Twitter and the “4th Best Leadership Influencer” according to Kred. Bobby is an author of three books, including an international #1 Best Seller. He is the founder of the Thought Leadership Branding Club on Clubhouse, which has over 25k members, with 50+ lead moderators from around the world hosting 25+ weekly rooms.
Angie Alexander is a Professional Engineer with over 20 years experience in the Western Canadian oil & gas industry. From Facility to Reservoir Engineering, with skills in organization effectiveness, facilitation, process design & improvement, change management and project management. Possessing a passion for bringing teams together to work more effectively, make better decisions, be more innovative and think more strategically.
Roy Kowarski runs Out There Brandingm, which was founded on the following core value pillars:
CURIOSITY – What do others need, and what makes them respond? Being and remaining curious has driven my approach to high-quality relationships.
RESPONSIVENESS – Effective and ROI-centric marketing products and services are defined by an engaged and responsive team. How else can effective solutions be created and implemented? As a result, I believe in extraordinary responsiveness our clients can count on.
KINDNESS – “Kindness is free” is a common saying we have all heard. But, unfortunately, in a world that at times goes short on kindness, it isn’t always free. Kindness is a free choice but requires intention followed by action.
GIVING – I always have something to offer, whether a referral to a service that can or a sage piece of business counsel; we believe in always providing something of value. If our solutions don’t meet the needs of our prospects or clients, they will not walk away empty-handed.
Taking time to LISTEN and UNDERSTAND our customers’ desired OUTCOMES allows us to propose and provide targeted marketing products aligned with a
STRATEGY to achieve said outcomes.
Establishing trustworthy, open, and transparent relationships creates mutually beneficial outcomes that present sales opportunities and give clients product outcomes that create memorable experiences and deliver profitable results for themselves and their clients.